Need For Speed was also a hot topic for the more than 110 participants at the 360°dcLounge in Dublin. In fact, there were so many highlights, I wouldn’t like to have to choose one over the other. Except for this perhaps: the networking, discussions and exchange that took place between the DC experts this year was particularly lively.
Need For Speed in the Data Center environment – this was a clear core statement from all the speakers; all are aware that without DCs, mastering the transformation, IoT, Industry 4.0, etc would not be possible.
I would like to offer my thanks:
- To all the speakers for their openness, and the insights they offered us into their visions and companies
- To our hosts Facebook, Intel, Eaton, Equinix, Interxion and Dataplex, for showing us something of their world
- To the sponsors, without whom this 360°dcLounge would not have been possible
- To Vincenz Wagner and the entire Enterprise Ireland Team, without whose contacts and support, it would not have been possible to realise many of the highlights, and
- Finally, the participants from Denmark, Germany, Finland, UK, Ireland, Israel, Norway, Sweden and Singapore – without whom the 360°dcLounge would not exist.
You can find the presentations the speakers made available to us under „Downloads“, along with some visual impressions in the „Gallery“.
I hope all the participants who made new contacts can build on them to the point that joint business prospects develop.
See you all again soon at one of the next 360°dcLounge events!